最近突发奇想，想找找翻译相关的podcast，于是我开始Google“翻译+podcast/播客”，发现居然什么都没有，我想一定是我的搜索方式不对，于是又接连尝试了百度、知乎最后到微信公众平台，竟然仍旧一无所获。唯一可以找到的是些什么呢，一个是知乎的热门问题《有哪些值得推荐的 Podcast 节目？》，另一个是利器的这篇《最好听的 23 个英文播客都在这了，快收藏！》，还有《学习日语有什么好的播客 (Podcast) 么？》，诸如此类的种种，可是他们仍然在讲如何提升听力或者提高英语啊。
- European Commission: Interpretation http://dginterpretation.podbean.com/
The Interpreting Service of the European Commission ensures that the citizens of Europe can communicate with each other and with the people working in the EU-institutions.
- Speaking of Translation https://speakingoftranslation.com/listen/
Listen and learn about the language industry.Eve Lindemuth Bodeux has over 15 years experience in the translation and localization industries.Corinne McKay has been referred to as “the translator’s coach” and “the guardian angel of freelance translators.”
- The LangFM podcast https://www.adrechsel.de/podcast/
LangFM tells the stories of interesting people from the world of language: interpreters, translators, dialect coaches and many more.
- Troublesome Terps https://www.troubleterps.com/
The podcast about things that keep interpreters up at night.
- ATA Podcast https://www.atanet.org/resources/podcasts.php
It’s a quick way to learn more about ATA—the people, events, and programs. Episodes are presented as short interviews with podcast Host Matt Baird. Easy to listen to, The ATA Podcast offers you a behind-the-scenes view of how ATA works.
- Globally Speaking https://www.globallyspeakingradio.com/podcast
Globally Speaking is a program for and from localization professionals. And how we help global companies achieve their goals in international markets.
- A Way With Words https://www.waywordradio.org
A public radio program about language examined through history, culture, and family.
- The World in Words https://www.pri.org/categories/world-words
The World in Words podcast is about language — everything from bilingual education to the globalization of English to Icelandic insults.
- Marketing Tips for Translators http://marketingtipsfortranslators.com/archive/podcast/
We translators read and write a lot for work and don’t have much time or energy left at the end of the day to read all the business and marketing wisdom we want to. I solved this by finding some marketing and business podcasts I enjoyed, and listening to them while I was driving, hiking, walking the dog…you get the picture. It’s a great way to consume the information without compromising my client work.
- Israel in Translation https://player.fm/series/series-2150601
Exploring Israeli literature in English translation. Host Marcela Sulak takes you through Israel’s literary countryside, cityscapes, and psychological terrain, and the lives of the people who create it.
- Modern Poetry in Translation https://player.fm/series/modern-poetry-in-translation
Podcast by Modern Poetry in Translation Magazine
- DUAL Poetry Podcast https://player.fm/series/dual-poetry-podcast
One poem in two languages from the Poetry Translation Centre.
- NPR Rough Translation: https://castbox.fm/vb/149709932
France is the place where for decades you weren’t supposed to talk about someone’s blackness, unless you said it in English. Today, we’re going to meet the people who took a very French approach to change that.(Note: This story contains strong language in English and French.)